The product introduced to the scales is kept constantly level inside the loading hopper by a level sensor, from here the product falls onto a bulk loading helix and a smaller helix for filling up the product in order to obtain the required weight.
The machine is composed of:
- Helices controlled by an inverter.
- Loading and un-loading hoppers.
- Electric card for modular weighing type Siwarex U Siemens connected to the PLC of the machine.
- Load cells, class C3 type HBM.
- Electro- pneumatic shutter, “cap” type, applied to the single feeding helix in order to intercept the flow of product and eliminate any possible back up of product.
- Protective guard and aspirator for possible dust.
- Mechanical blocking bonds on the weighing container are responsible for eliminating possible vibrations of the container.
- Pneumatic control panel in PVC complete with electronic valves.
- Mechanism for the regulation of compressed air.
The weighing process is carried out by a system controlled by the load cells and digital pre-selection feeder, and has the following characteristics:
- Weight viewable on an alphanumeric display.
- Programming and input of weight carried out by digital keyboard.
- Programmable self-tare calculation.
- Automatic control of the product flow.
Memorisation of the best cycle data.