The product introduced to the scales is kept constantly level inside the loading hopper. The required weight is obtained in two phases:
- BULK LOADING: by opening a blocking shutter, the product is fed into a container connected to the load cells, which determine the weight. It is in this phase that 90% of the required weight is obtained. At the end of the bulk loading phase the shutter closes.
- FILLING UP: the shutter re-opens leaving only a narrow opening, sufficient enough to make up the weight to that required. In order to provide improved balance, the whole container is connected to a system of steel anti-flexion balancing bars which are reinforced by brass blocks. Once the final weight has been achieved, the container is emptied by the electro-pneumatic opening system.
The product is then directed into a container connected to the load cell which calculates the weight by means of a microprocessor with the following characteristics:
- Weight viewable on an alphanumeric display, integrated with the display of the packing machine;
- Electronic card for modular weighing type SIWAREX U SIEMENS connected to the PLC of the machine;
- Programming and inputting of weight carried out by digital keyboard;
- Programmable self-tare calculation;
- Automatic control of product flow;
- Memorisation of the best cycle data;
- Guarantees that no package is underweight.
- The main moving parts of the machine are pneumatic, very reliable and resistant to work cycles which frequently stop and start.
- The parts which are in contact with the product, and the screws are made of stainless steel AISI 304.
- The scales have a product level sensor in order to control the accumulation of the product in the loading hopper and to avoid partially filled bags being produced.
- The load cells are made of stainless steel (HBM) and are protected against possible damages by a stainless steel box.
- The control functions are integrated into a single operating panel in order to guarantee maximum efficiency.
Gravity weighersElectronic scales with load cells.
GRAVITY WEIGHER Mod. ALPHA G/30Automatic gravity weigher for free flowing products equipped with load cells.Vedi scheda prodotto