Used and revised vertical packaging machine starting from individual flat bobbin.
Vertical packaging machine mod. V5/10 with impulse-action sealing, designed for the realisation of plastic bags formed from bobbin film, and which employs thermo-sealing materials, including Polyethylene.
Maximum strip dimension: 870 mm.
Maximum bag dimension: 410x750 mm.
The V5/10 possesses:
- Mechanism for the control of the temperatures of the sealing clamps by way of circuit and self-governing electric panel.
- Special sealing clamps used for sealing the polyethylene by a current impulse, controlled by above-mentioned mechanism.
- Display of functions control (LCD).
- Memorisation of parameters for the various products.
- PLC SIEMENS for the directing of the various functions and programmed operations.
- Diagnostic tests against function anomalies.
- Activation of vertical sealing case by pneumatic action, separated from other machine actions.
- Intervention of cutting knife within the transversal clamps, by means of a pneumatic mechanism.
- Movement of the plastic film by way of motor-reducer, directed by the PLC.
- Forming tube
- Dragging of film by rods, actioned by a motor-reducer commanded by the PLC.
- Control of the closing of each independent clamp so as to guarantee perfect handling of the bags, and maintain constant homogeneous temperatures.
- Accident-prevention measures in accordance with CE standards.
Installed power potential: 10 Kw.
Compressed air consumption: NL 550 min.
Water consumption: 2 lt./min.