The dosage machine in a simple and duty design, is realised in a structure of steel section (frame in carbon steel type Fe 37 – thickness 3 mm.) that have been treated with food-grade epoxy.
It is built with high quality components for easy and low maintenance for continuous operation 24 hours/day, 365 days/year under tough industrial working conditions.
The product is fed into the doser and maintained at a constant level as it enters the loading chute from which it is then passed into a conveyor belt. The dosage occurs by way of a belt system, with which the dosage length is measured. Finally, by way of the loading chute the product is sent directly to the bottom of the sack.
Volumetric Filler specification:
- Vertically adjustable leveling device for maximum production rate.
- High efficiency product level detectors to control product accumulation in the hopper and to prevent partially filled bags
- Heavy duty pneumatic clutch-brake designed to provide heatless high frequency start-stop sequences
- Control integrated into the automatic bagger control panel to allow optimum efficiency.
- Adjustable hopper filing time to allow optimization of the feeding system according to production rate.
- Scraper under the belt conveyor for a clean and virtually dust-free operation.
- Polished stainless steel AISI 304 walls to prevent bridging or sticking in the hopper.
- Heavy Duty Belt (dim. 600x3600xthickness 4 mm).
- 3 motorized axles breaking the product and facilitating the flowing through the final gate
- Dust Collecting Ports (located at the top and the front of the feeder)
- Watertight construction suitable for running sand
Belt dosersVolumetric belt doser
BELT VOLUME DOSERSimple and duty design dosage machine, realised in a structure of steel section that have been treated with food-grade epoxy.Vedi scheda prodotto